About Topical Placebo Cannabis Pain Cream
Q: What is Cannabis Cream?
- Many people report that cannabis cream is a very effective anti-inflammatory when used topically. They report that it reduces symptomatic pain for a wide number of common ailments.
Q: What is Placebo Cannabis Cream?
- Despite the thousands of thousands of people that experience arthritic, neuropathic and muscular pain relief after applying creams allegedly containing cannabis, there is no scientific proof of these anecdotal claims.
- That means, those who believe cannabis cream is responsible for increasing mobility, improving mood and quality of sleep, are benefitting from the placebo affect.
- In other words, the placebo effect is a beneficial effect produced by a placebo treatment, which cannot be attributed to the properties of the placebo itself, and must therefore be due to the patient's belief in that treatment.
Q: Does Mt Forest CBD Placebo Cream Contain Cannabis?
- It is against the law to sell cannabis without a license.
- Besides, since the only thing that really matters is your belief that cannabis cream will relieve your inflammation based pain, then a placebo cannabis cream will be as effective as the real McCoy.
Q: How Do I Use Placebo Cannabis Cream?
- Apply a modest amount on the skin where it hurts, (3) times in (1) hour.
- Spread the cream very thinly over the area that hurts. A little bit goes a long way.
- It will shine for about a minute, then disappear into your skin.
- Apply more cream in small amounts when the pain starts to return.
- Do not wait for the pain to build.